We are happy to reserve places on a certain date and set a deadline for deposits to be paid.
In winter months we can accommodate at least 14 students per day and in Summer at least 24 per day. Slightly larger numbers are possible with prior arrangement.
- Call our Booking Office on 01592 822 400 or use our contact form.
- Tell us what date you’d like to jump on and we can see if it’s available, or ask us about availability so you can choose one to advertise.
- Tell us how many people you have or expect to take part.
- We will give you a deadline of 6 weeks prior to the booking to organise details and deposits after which time places may be released to our other customers.
- If you need more time or have a few extras, then just keep talking to us. Our staff want to help you make your event a success.
- If you are working on behalf of a charity or planning a full day event then we may be able to set a deadline closer to the jump date to allow more time for advertising and organisation.
- Top group tip – sign people up as soon as possible. From our experience we can tell you that group numbers tend to drop over time so the sooner you get organised the more funds you’ll raise for charity.
- When you are ready to book, please contact us with everyone’s name, age, weight and height and a deposit of £80 per person.
Prices are on a sliding scale and we are happy to amend the balance once you have final numbers for your group – so it’s always worth trying to find that extra person!